Transparent Language is a web and application-based language learning platform that is most commonly used in government, for schools and libraries. But, is it's higher price point worth it for the average language learner?
Take a read as we dive into the world of Transparent Language. Reviewing its key features, pricing and competitors, we’ll give you the information you need to decide whether this is the language learning platform for you.
Transparent Language may have a wide variety of language pairs to offer, but its content does not delve deep enough to justify its steep price tag.
With a focus on vocabulary in most courses, grammar and culture seem to be an afterthought. Luckily, there are plenty of free alternatives on the market if Transparent Language doesn't turn out to be the software for you.
TL;DR Transparent Language Review
In case you're looking for a quick low down of Transparent Language, here's a list of its pros and cons:
- User-friendly interface that is easy to navigate for all ages.
- Opportunity to learn using your native tongue.
- More than 100 languages available.
- Free access through some local libraries.
- Little to no grammar explanations throughout.
- Lessons follow the same pattern and can get repetitive.
- Quality of the course doesn't justify the high price tag.