AFP 128 – Mike Campbell: Glossika and Repetition Learning
In this episode Glossika founder Mike Campbell comes on the show for the first time in 3 years and shares some more musings on effective language learning. Including the power of repetition and contextual learning.
Mike also shares some academic insights, as well as results of popular studies mixed in with anecdotal experiences and goals for his company.
Listen to the Episode
- What's new with Glossika
- How to use the new version effectively
- Input-based learning
- Why repetition is paramount in language learning
- Contextual learning
- Studies and Academic reasons for why this method works
- And much more!
Links and Resources
- Glossika – give it a try for free!
- AFP Episode 48 – Sentence Based Learning (Last time Mike was on the show!)