Welcome to Actual Fluency!
We believe that the world is best experienced in multiple languages.
On the site you'll be able to find tons of resources to support and help you learn that next foreign language easier and faster, whether it's your first or your 20th!
Have a fantastic multilingual journey,
-The Actual Fluency Team
Latest Language Learning Articles from the Actual Fluency Blog
Useful information for language learners of all levels. We also conduct in-depth reviews of popular apps and software so you don't waste your time or money.
Our Online Courses
Actual Fluency Language Learning Podcast
On the Actual Fluency Podcast I'm interviewing the worlds premier language learning experts.
From self-taught polyglots who speak dozens of languages, to industry and academic experts on a wide range of topics. The aim is simple: To inspire and motivate language learners around the world with ideas, methods, and inspiration for further succes.
- AFP 181 – Olle Linge: Hacking Chinese & Academic vs Non-Academic
- AFP 180 – Hēmi Kelly: Māori Language and Culture
- AFP 179 – Kerstin Cable: Women in Language and Teaching Careers in Languages
- AFP 178 – Lina Vasquez: Mindset, Psychology, and Self-development
- AFP 177 – Gloria Spagnoli: Find Your Confidence and Inner Resources
- AFP 176 – Maria Ortega Garcia: Connecting Deeper with Languages!
- AFP 175 – Tetsu Yung: Raising Children in 5 Languages
- AFP 174 – Peter Strang: From the UK to Russia
- AFP 173 – Anthony Metivier: Mental Well-Being and the Victorious Mind
- AFP 172 – Richard Howeson: From CD-ROM to App learning with uTalk
The Actual Fluency Email Club
Get the best language learning tips and strategies straight to your inbox…
Join the Actual Fluency Email Club and become part of a thriving community of over 4000 language learners! It's completely free.
Join The Club (it's free!)