AFP 88 – Wouter Corduwener: Learning from Tourists
In this episode I speak with Wouter Corduwener from the Netherlands who has seen some viral traction on Youtube after posting a video where he speaks in 18 different languages.
Wouter caught my attention recently because he put out videos on YouTube where he fearlessly approached tourists and others in foreign languages, which is something I'm personally very bad at. During the episode I try to extract some of his secrets as well as talk about confidence in general.
Listen to the episode
- How Wouter got into language learning
- How he went from shy in school to no-fear confidence today
- How he's learning languages
- How to be more confident in general
- What happens when you try to speak foreign languages drunk
- And much more!
- Wouter's YouTube Channel (highly recommended): https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWouter89
- Wouter's viral video: Dutch Polyglot Speaks 18 Languages with tourists
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thanks to this weeks guest, Wouter!