AFP 89 – Amir Ordabayev: Why being lazy is great
In this learner profiles episode we get to know Amir Ordabayev, how he started learning languages and his tactics and techniques for success.
It's time for more learner profiles! In this episode we get into Amir Ordabayev's backstory and find out how he learns languages and the most important criteria for success.
Listen to the episode
- How Amir got into language learning
- His favourite methods, tips and tricks
- What makes Amir a lazy language learner (and a modest one!)
- How a year abroad in Canada benefited him
- Motivation and mindset in language learning
- Polyglot community
- And much more!
- Amir's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/lingvostart
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thanks to this weeks guest, Amir Ordabayev!