In the season finale of the Actual Fluency Podcast I'm joined by none other than Benny Lewis. Benny has been a huge inspiration for me and today we talk about language encouragement and how the polyglot community has evolved over the years.
We made it! It's episode 50 and that means the end of season 1. I'm so happy and grateful that you joined me on this journey. When one journey ends, another must begin. So the show will be on a break, before season 2 starts March 20th! I hope you'll join me again then for more language learning episodes and content.
Music credit: Kevin McLeod
In this episode you will hear about:
- Language encouragement
- The polyglot community
- The common questions people ask Benny around the world
- Fluent in 3 Months past, present and future
- The real reason for “3 months”
- Goal-setting and staying focused
- And much more!
This lists the resources relevant to the episode. For other language learning resources please go to the resource page for more information.
- Fluent in 3 Months Premium – Benny's premium membership site with tons of content for ambitious language learners. The membership fee lasts a lifetime. My Review.
- Conversation Countdown – If you want to learn how to speak a new foreign language within a week
- Why German is Easy – If you struggle with learning German
- Why Spanish is Easy – If you struggle with learning Spanish
- Fluent in 3 Months – The blog that started it all, just received a new fresh look and highly recommended.
Kris is the founder of Actual Fluency, and has spent the last 8 years becoming an expert in language learning software, methods, and techniques.
Originally from Denmark, he now lives in Portugal and speaks 5+ languages at varying levels. His other interests are Wine, Online Marketing, and Travelling.