AFP 36 – Alex Rawlings: Most multilingual student of Britain
Today I'm very excited to present today's episode, as I am joined by none other than Alex Rawlings. Alex was awarded the title of most multilingual student of Britain in 2012 and today speaks over 12 languages.
Another fun fact about Alex, in that he was one of my original envisioned guests of the show. It might have taken me 35 episode to get there, but I did finally manage to sit down with Alex to have a good long chat about everything language learning. In the episode we talk about how Alex got to so many languages, how the university encouraged a certain type of learning and most importantly natural learning methods.
Thank you Alex, for taking your time to come on and share your passion. It means a lot!
In this episode you will hear about:
- How Alex learned over 12 languages
- How it was like to attend Oxford
- His favourite ways to learn languages
- His optimum recipe for language learning efficiency
- How knowledge of other languages helps him
- Specific tips about Russian
- How to learn a language through natural ways
This lists the resources relevant to the episode. For other language learning resources please go to the resource page for more information.