AFP 37 – Ladan Jiracek: Travel wisdom from 80 countries
In this edition of the Actual Fluency Podcast I'm excited to bring on Ladan Jiracek, who's travelled to as many as 80 countries around the world. He comes on to share his best travel tips and tricks, so you can get out and see the world faster and better!
Today's episode is a little different, in that I'm not interviewing a person whose primary passion is language learning. Today's guest is the host of a new travel podcast and I invited him onto the show, because I know a lot of you guys out there love travelling and would like to do more of it in the future.
Don't be mistaken though, Ladan is also interested in languages, as he enjoys learning some of the language of the country he's travelling to, before he goes there. We also talk about his last year or so in Germany, learning German and why he decided to substitute America for Europe.
Please let me know in the comments if you enjoyed having an episode with a slightly different focus. I might do more of these in the future, if you guys enjoyed it.
In this episode you will hear about:
- How Ladan travelled to 80 countries
- What made him keep travelling
- His best travel tips and tricks for saving money
- His favourite travel destination – this one might surprise you!
- His experience of living in Europe and learning german
- Travel wisdom, why Ladan finds travelling extra awesome
- …And much more!