Sara Maria Hasbun from Meridien Linguistics comes on the show to share how she went from translating to founding a linguistics consultant company that now works with over 3000 freelance translators.
? This episode is brought to you with support from italki! Learn REAL language from thousands of teachers from around the globe, and discover why private 1-on-1 tutoring lessons is the fastest and easiest way to learn a foreign language.
? You can get a $10 credit when you book your first lesson by going to languageteacher.co
Listen to the episode
Show Notes and Links
In this episode:
- How Sara got interested in learning languages
- Her experience majoring in linguistics
- How she started working as a translator
- How getting a lot of clients ultimately led her to set up a translation company
- How she built the company to 3000+ freelancers
- And much more!
- MissLinguistic – Sara Maria's blog
- Meridian Linguistics – Her language consulting company
Listen to the Podcast with your favourite app!
Thanks to this week's guest, Sara Maria Hasbun!
Do you have a great language learning background or story you'd like to share with the Actual Fluency audience? Get in touch.
Kris is the founder of Actual Fluency, and has spent the last 8 years becoming an expert in language learning software, methods, and techniques.
Originally from Denmark, he now lives in Portugal and speaks 5+ languages at varying levels. His other interests are Wine, Online Marketing, and Travelling.