In this birthday special I asked you guys to send me in any questions you might have on any topic. This is where I answer some of them.
This week I celebrated my 29th birthday, and to make a bigger fuzz than normal about it I asked you guys to send me in any questions you'd like me to answer.
This episode is the result, hope you enjoy!
Listen to the episode
- [0:2:19] Dimitrios asks: Despite being last year's happiest country. Why do some Danish people still prefer to live somewhere else?
- [0:11:11] Michelle asks: My husband and I want to start a Spanish learning project together. He's a pilot so a lot of our learning will be remote. Any ideas?
- [0:15:19] Aidan asks: I'm curious how you combine gaming with travel. It's not convenient to carry a console around, especially when flying you can't just check in a PS4.
- [0:20:20] Tim asks: If you could only speak one language, what language would it be, what resources would you use and where would you live to use that language?
- [0:25:29] Gilles asks: I was going to join Baselang, but I'm worried about the bandwidth and electrical power of Venezuela. Where should I go for best online 1on1 conversations in Spanish?
- [0:33:20] Sarah asks: The French say pillow talk is the best way to learn a language. Which language would your ideal partner speak?
- [0:36:26] Paul asks: How to integrate in a foreign-language environment abroad?
- [0:46:05] Dave asks: What are the languages you know, and what levels are you in them?
- [0:55:48] Jahnave asks: I struggle learning French in school, can you give me some tips?
- [01:02:04] Die_baldini asks: Do you ever get the feeling you're not progressing in a language? If yes, how do you go about it?
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above