In today's episode I'm joined by Mimic Method founder: Idahosa Ness to talk about the importance of pronunciation when learning foreign languages. We also talk about how he developed a system for perfecting pronunciation.
Watch the episode
Listen to the episode
- Why is pronunciation important?
- How do we improve our pronuncation?
- How did Idahosa discover he had a talent for it?
- What is the Mimic Method?
- What resources to use for pronunciation
- Mimic Method – Idahosa's pronunciation training website.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thank you to this week’s guest: Idahosa Ness!