AFP 73 – Haikaa Yamamoto: Honour Yourself, others and the planet
This episode features singer/song-writer Haikaa Yamamoto who is behind the Work of Art – A global song project in which she sings in more than 20 languages. She also starred in ‘Skype me Maybe' a project initiated by Benny Lewis.
Thanks as always for being a loyal listener, for sharing the episodes and also a huge thanks to the people who encouraged me by sending emails, asked what was going on and also to those who were brave enough to step up to a stranger in public and tell them they enjoyed their podcast.
Watch the episode!
Listen to the episode
- How and why to honour yourself, others and the planet
- How to find yourself and why that's important
- What kind of rules to break and when
- How language learning opens up your mind to other cultures
- How language learning makes you a better person
- Haikaa's multilingual Work of Art project
- How to sing in languages you can't speak
- How to remember lyrics you don't understand
- And MUCH more!
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thank you to this week’s guest: Haikaa Yamamoto!