On this episode I talk to Sam Horrocks about his current lifestyle of travelling and teaching languages abroad. A great episode for people who want to travel, but are unsure how to fund it.
In this episode you will hear about:
- How Sam got into teaching languages
- How he funds his travels by teaching
- How you can do it too!
- The advantages and disadvantages
- Lots of practical tips and advice for people who want to travel but not sure how to fund it
- and much more….
This lists the resources relevant to the episode. For other language learning resources please go to the resource page for more information.
- iTalki – Teach your native language to the world, no qualification required.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don't hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don't hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I'd also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thank you to this week's guest: Sam!