Spanish Uncovered is our top pick for beginner Spanish learners, and you should try it for its comprehensive and diverse lessons, the quality of the teaching, and the interactive story that keeps the materials interesting and engaging.
Simply click here to get started.
Need more information? Read our full StoryLearning Spanish review below.
- Incredibly comprehensive with 100+ hours of study materials
- Free trial to see if method suits the learner
- Great variety in the learning mediums (not just an audio course!)
- Exciting new language learning method
- Working through the story is fun, and you really feel like you progress as the story gets harder.
- Probably the best language course out there today for the aspiring Spanish learner
- Lifetime access, no subscription required
- Some of the lessons can get a bit heavy and requires a lot of focus to get the maximum value out of
- Additional resources like exercises, and quizzes aren't super exciting
- It's a significant investment for a Spanish course, and might be out of budget for many Spanish learners.
- Doesn't have a way to practice speaking directly, but does provide resources to go over the materials with a tutor or speaker.
In my opinion, Spanish Uncovered is a great self-study course for learning Spanish. If you're a beginner and you have the discipline to put in the work you will learn Spanish really fast.
Compared to traditional language schools or night classes, you save a bunch of money too, which you can then reinvest in a private 1-on-1 teacher to go over the materials from Spanish Uncovered, and learn even faster.
If you follow the instructions and put in the hours, this course will teach you Spanish – without a doubt.