AFP 46 – Gabriel Wyner: Perfect pronunciation and flashcards
Gabriel Wyner, the author of bestselling book Fluent Forever, comes on the show to talk about how you can perfect your pronunciation in foreign languages, as well as how make awesome flashcards. He also teaches me how to do the rolled R in Russian.
Today's guest is none other than Gabriel Wyner. The author of Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It – a very comprehensive guide to the way he learns languages.
Gabriel is an opera singer who turned language learner as he discovered a passion for it. He successfully learnt 4 languages in 4 years and now spends a lot of time sharing his knowledge on learning languages, hosting workshops and encouraging learners world-wide.
In this episode you will hear about:
- What got Gabriel into learning languages
- His approach to flash carding, and how it differs from the mainstream methods
- What language learners can learn from singers
- How to really learn and perfect pronunciation
- How to do the rolled R in Russian!
- And much more….
This lists the resources relevant to the episode. For other language learning resources please go to the resource page for more information.