In this episode I catch up with Lindsay Williams from Lindsay Does Languages to talk about how much her business has grown since last we spoke and language tutoring in general.
Lindsay Williams (formerly Dow)
I'm really happy to have Lindsay back on the show, as she always brings a ton of value to the discussion. During the last 2 years since last she was on, she's managed to build her language business from just a tutoring business to now a fully-fledged business with several income streams.
She's also built considerable followings on social media and continues to crush it on her blog and youtube every week.
Watch the episode
Listen to the episode
- How Lindsay built her language business using social media
- Why tutoring is a great place to start
- Why blogging is great for language learning businesses
- Thoughts on tutoring in general, including strategies on how to grow your tutoring business
- How to take it to the next level
- How to make money with a blog
- How to stay true to yourself
- Kris rants on lack of innovation in products
- How to develop courses
- And much more
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thanks to this weeks guest, Lindsay Williams!