Elisa Polese from Italy comes on the show to share her method of teaching 13 different languages, even teaching several of them with students at the same time.
In the episode we also talk about the importance of speaking early, grammar, traditional learning vs modern learning, and how you can avoid mixing up your languages when you're learning multiple at the same time.
This episode is brought to you with support from italki! Learn REAL language from thousands of teachers from around the globe, and discover why private 1-on-1 tutoring lessons is the fastest and easiest way to learn a foreign language.
Get $10 free after you complete your first lesson by signing up via this link.
Listen to the episode
Show Notes and Links
In this episode:
- How Elisa got into languages
- How Elisa teaches up to 13 different languages
- Why it's okay to feel stupid for a while
- How to learn multiple languages and not get confused
- Why polyglot teachers are beneficial to ambitious students
- And much more!