AFP 137 – Michele Frolla: Learning languages for travels
Travel Blogger and all-around awesome person Michele Frolla (of The Intrepid Guide) comes on the show to share her tips and advice on how you can level up your travel experiences (with or without languages!)
This episode is brought to you with support from italki! Learn REAL language from thousands of teachers from around the globe, and discover why private 1-on-1 tutoring lessons is the fastest and easiest way to learn a foreign language.
Get $10 free after you complete your first lesson by signing up via this link.
Listen to the episode
Show Notes and Links
In this episode:
- What is The Intrepid Guide
- What does it mean to be Intrepid?
- What part languages play in travelling
- How to have better travel experiences
- How to utilise languages for better travels
- Michele's experience with the various polyglot events around the world
- And much more!
Listen to the Podcast with your favourite app!
Thanks to this week's guest, Michele Frolla!
Do you have a great language learning background or story you'd like to share with the Actual Fluency audience? Get in touch.