AFP 119 – Quinn Taber: The power of Immersion
Quinn Taber comes on the show to share his experience learning languages through immersion, and talks about building his own language learning startup.
Show Notes and Resources
- Why Immersion is so powerful
- How Quinn decided to do his part to help with the refugee crisis
- How he learned Arabic (and how he didn't also!)
- Is immersion really enough?
- Can we immerse ourselves from home?
- Why Quinn decided to start his own language learning startup
Listen to the episode
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above