In this episode I welcome Dimitrios Polychronopoulos to share his language learning story with the rest of us.
Listen to the episode
- Dimitrios' language learning story
- How travelling made him interested in languages from an early age
- How to progress through the intermediate stages
- How to improve your foreign language writing
- School language learning
- Immersion vs non-immersion
- The silent phase
- Yozzi.com – Dimitrios new site where people can blog in multiple languages.
- Polyglot Gathering
- Polyglot Conference
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Kris is the founder of Actual Fluency, and has spent the last 8 years becoming an expert in language learning software, methods, and techniques.
Originally from Denmark, he now lives in Portugal and speaks 5+ languages at varying levels. His other interests are Wine, Online Marketing, and Travelling.