AFP 131 – Conor Clyne: Eastern European Travels and Experiences
On this episode we change the topic a little to talk about how one polyglot; Conor Clyne has been using his languages to enhance his travelling experiences in Eastern Europe.
Conor really likes Eastern Europe, and in this episode he shares how to enhance your own travels by learning the local language, and also how you avoid being scammed.
Brought to you by
Glossika – AI-powered spaced repetition courses in 50+ languages that adapt to your level. No memorisation, just lean back and do your daily set of ‘reps' and you'll be improving loads in no time.
Listen to the Episode
- What Conor has been up to since he was last on the show
- Why he likes Eastern Europe so much
- How to use your language skills to enhance your travels
- How to avoid being scammed
- Why he started talking more about travelling and dating in general
- And much more!
Links and Resources
- The Tsar Experience – Conor's website
- www.youtube.com/user/TheLanguageTsar – Conor's great YouTube channel full of tips and tricks for travelling and learning languages.
- The Tsar Academy – Conor's online school where he teaches travelling, dating, and of course language learning!