AFP 140 – Kerstin Cable on Goal-setting and New Year’s Resolutions
We also preview some of the many language events of 2019.
📣 This episode is brought to you with support from italki! Learn REAL language from thousands of teachers from around the globe, and discover why private 1-on-1 tutoring lessons is the fastest and easiest way to learn a foreign language.
💰 You can get a $10 credit when you book your first lesson by going to languageteacher.co
*New* Share your goals and win prizes!
Win $500 italki credits and $500 towards your dream flight ticket by entering the January 2019 goals competition!
Read more here: https://actualfluency.com/goals
*New* italki Challenge registration now open!
Need an extra challenge to get you started in 2019? Join the free New Year Challenge by italki and win prizes just for doing language lessons.
Read more here: https://actualfluency.com/challenge
Listen to the episode
Show Notes and Links
In this episode:
- How to set goals that will help you learn languages more efficiently
- How to avoid burning out by setting overly ambitious or unclear goals
- The one thing that Kerstin tracks every day
- New Years Resolutions – useless or useful?
- Women in Language
- The Language Habit Toolkit
- The Fluent Show
- LingoFringo in Edinburgh January 26th 2019
- Language Influencer Summit in Berlin, March 30-31 2019
- Polyglot Gathering in Bratislava, May 28-June 02 2019
- Langfest in Montreal, August 2019
- Polyglot Conference in Fukuoka
Listen to the Podcast with your favourite app!
Thanks to this week's guest, Kerstin Cable!
Do you have a great language learning background or story you'd like to share with the Actual Fluency audience? Get in touch.