Actual Fluency is constantly growing, and always looking for new, talented, freelancers to bring on board.
To contribute content to the site, we're looking for freelance writers. You must have impeccable written English, be a self-starter, and capable of uploading and formatting the articles to WordPress.
Experience with learning languages independently, and language skills in general are highly beneficial to your application.
1-2 Articles Per Week
For the podcast, we're looking for someone who can do the following tasks:
- Combine various video files to generate the final episode (intro, interview, outtro, etc)
- Edit out any disconnections, or other problem areas in the video file (timestamps will be provided)
- Create a thumbnail image using our templates
- Upload and format episode for YouTube and fill out description
- Extract audio and upload episode to audio podcasting service
- Create blog post on the site, format it, and embed video and audio within the post.
Around 4 “episodes” per month
$50 per episode
‘Thanks for your interest!
Founder, Actual Fluency