In this unique episode Canadian hyperpolyglot André Liss takes us on a musical journey through his multilingual life so far.
In this unique learner profile episode we hear the story of how music has shaped the life of Canadian hyperpolyglot André Liss. As he mentions specific songs, these are also played in the podcast.
It took a lot longer to edit this episode so I hope you enjoy it.
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Listen to the episode
- How André got interested in learning foreign languages
- How he learnt foreign languages as a young man
- How he discovered foreign language music
- Examples of his world travels, complete with fitting music
- How to use music to learn languages with
- And much more!
- Tournesol by Nana Mouskouri
- Super Trouper (German)
- Luiz Caldas – Odé e Adão
- Enrique Iglesias – Bailando (Lyric Video) ft. Mickael Carreira
- TARKAN – Dudu
- Amarain – Amr Diab قمرين – عمرو دياب
- คนบ้านเดียวกัน – ไผ่ พงศธร【OFFICIAL MV】
- Lara Loft – Lass jetzt los / Let it go (German Cover / Frozen / Die Eiskönigin)
- Farid Harja & Merry Andani – Ayam
- Bon Jovi – Livin' On A Prayer
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thanks to this weeks guest, André Liss!
Kris is the founder of Actual Fluency, and has spent the last 8 years becoming an expert in language learning software, methods, and techniques.
Originally from Denmark, he now lives in Portugal and speaks 5+ languages at varying levels. His other interests are Wine, Online Marketing, and Travelling.