AFP 145 – Katie Harris: The Joy of Languages
Katie Harris comes on the show to share how her joy of languages started, and her philosophies for learners today. We also get around her current projects like her blog; Joy Of Languages and language retreats.
📣 This episode is brought to you with support from italki! Learn REAL language from thousands of teachers from around the globe, and discover why private 1-on-1 tutoring lessons is the fastest and easiest way to learn a foreign language.
💰 You can get a $10 credit when you book your first lesson by going to languageteacher.co
Listen to the episode
Show Notes and Links
In this episode:
- How Katie got interested in learning languages
- How she fell in love with a particular country and stayed there
- Methods and techniques to enhance any language learner
- What is the Joy of Languages?
- Upcoming language retreats
- And much more!
Listen to the Podcast with your favourite app!
Thanks to this week's guest, Katie Harris!
Do you have a great language learning background or story you'd like to share with the Actual Fluency audience? Get in touch.