AFP 117 – Robin MacPherson: How To Maintain Languages
The podcast returns with one of the most popular guests of all times to discuss how to maintain and reactivate languages at every stage of your learning journey.
This podcast is brought to you by Glossika. Glossika provides a unique way to acquire fluency in a foreign language by focusing on listening and speaking skills introduced in via sentence patterns.
Many of Glossika’s languages are endorsed and made by university professors, as the method uses artificial intelligence to deliver fluency with less time and less effort. This is great for the vitality of smaller languages.
I personally enjoy the hands-off approach of clicking a button and having the interface running all my daily reps, which allows me to sit back and focus totally on the learning.
You can access over 50 languages with your subscription, and it's absolutely free to get started. Give it a try.
Show Notes and Resources
In this episode:
- Why the podcast went off for a while
- Announcing the new podcast: Language Learner Weekly
- How to maintain or reactivate languages with Robin MacPherson
- Why it makes sense to think of maintenance when you're a beginner in any language
- Robin's top tips and tricks for greater success
- Kuma Brand: Robin's Website
- Robin on YouTube
- Robin's new book: How To Maintain Languages (Paperback) / Ebook version
- Episode 9: Finding your way in life part 1
- Episode 10: Finding your way in life part 2
- Episode 45: Developing your Method
Listen to the episode
Support the show on Patreon!
If you want to support the development of the show I've created a patreon here.
I'm super grateful for the support I'm getting, and I hope you're getting value out of the content I'm producing for you.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above