The podcast returns with one of the most popular guests of all times to discuss how to maintain and reactivate languages at every stage of your learning journey.
Show Notes and Resources
In this episode:
- Why the podcast went off for a while
- How to maintain or reactivate languages with Robin MacPherson
- Why it makes sense to think of maintenance when you're a beginner in any language
- Robin's top tips and tricks for greater success
- Kuma Brand: Robin's Website
- Robin on YouTube
- Robin's new book: How To Maintain Languages (Paperback) / Ebook version
- Episode 9: Finding your way in life part 1
- Episode 10: Finding your way in life part 2
- Episode 45: Developing your Method
Listen to the episode
Support the show on Patreon!
If you want to support the development of the show I've created a patreon here.
I'm super grateful for the support I'm getting, and I hope you're getting value out of the content I'm producing for you.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Kris is the founder of Actual Fluency, and has spent the last 8 years becoming an expert in language learning software, methods, and techniques.
Originally from Denmark, he now lives in Portugal and speaks 5+ languages at varying levels. His other interests are Wine, Online Marketing, and Travelling.