AFP 100 – Tim Keeley: Around the World in 40 Languages
In this episode i chat to Tim Keeley to learn more about his extraordinary life of travelling and language learning.
Listen to the episode
- Tim's language learning story
- His first foreign language experience
- How he travelled the world and picked up languages as he went along
- His experiences in Asia, where he now lives
- His academic research
- Learning methods
- And much more….
- Tim on Facebook
- Tim's Research Papers
- Tim's 2015 Gathering talk: Comparing and Contrasting 10 Languages in Asia
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thanks to this week's guest, Tim Keeley!