Today I'm happy to present an episode that has been a long-time coming. During the 2016 Polyglot Gathering I had the pleasure to sit down with Gold List Method creator and all-around legend Mr. David James.
Support the Podcast
I've started a Patreon for this purpose. Basically you can contribute however much you think the show is worth to you. You'll also get access to exclusive bonus materials, like behind the scenes recordings.
Listen to the episode
- David's introduction to languages
- How he started learning languages
- His language learning life so far
- How he came up with the Gold List Method
- Lots of information of the Gold List Method
- How to actually learn languages
- Much, much more
- Huliganov.tv – David's website where he talks about many topics including the Gold List Method
- Uncle Davey – David's YouTube channel where he uploads vlogs about languages, culture and travelling.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thanks to this week's guest, David James!