In this solo episode I share the a-ha moments I've had about motivation in the last 2.5 years.
Support the Podcast
Basically you can contribute whatever you feel like. You'll also get access to exclusive bonus materials, like behind the scenes recordings.
Listen to the episode
- Why motivation is so important in language learning
- My eureka moments in motivation
- How I quit the path to becoming a Pokémon master 20 years ago
- How to never fail a language
- My new flagship motivation course
- And much more…
- Language Motivation Mastery – My new course. You can pre-order until July 20 with the coupon code: podcastlove to get 50% off.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above