Indonesian is one of those trendy languages that a lot of people seem to be learning these days. To learn more about the language and the culture behind it, I invited Fiel Sahir on the podcast to give us all the details.
Support the Podcast
Basically you can contribute whatever you feel like. You’ll also get access to exclusive bonus materials, like behind the scenes recordings.
Listen to the episode
- Fiel’s language learning story
- Why everyone is learning Indonesian
- Why Indonesia is worth a visit
- Where to visit in Indonesia
- The food of Indonesia
- And much more…
- Between 3 Worlds (Fiel’s new blog)
- Fluent in 3 Months (Benny Lewis)
- The Art of Non Conformity (Chris Guillebeau)
- Fluent Forever (Gabriel Wyner)
- The Mimi Method (Idahosa Ness)
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thanks to this week’s guest, Fiel Sahir!