In the season finale of the Actual Fluency Podcast I'm joined by none other than Benny Lewis. Benny has been a huge inspiration for me and today we talk about language encouragement and how the polyglot community has evolved over the years.
We made it! It's episode 50 and that means the end of season 1. I'm so happy and grateful that you joined me on this journey. When one journey ends, another must begin. So the show will be on a break, before season 2 starts March 20th! I hope you'll join me again then for more language learning episodes and content.
I've been running a crowdfund for that upcoming season, to allow me to upgrade the recording equipment and the procedures to maintain a much higher quality level overall. By the time you see this, there's less than 12 hours to support and get exclusive benefits: http://igg.me/at/afpodcast
Thank you so much to all of you who supported already. It means a ton to me.
Music credit: Kevin McLeod
In this episode you will hear about:
- Language encouragement
- The polyglot community
- The common questions people ask Benny around the world
- Fluent in 3 Months past, present and future
- The real reason for “3 months”
- Goal-setting and staying focused
- And much more!
This lists the resources relevant to the episode. For other language learning resources please go to the resource page for more information.
- The Language Hacking League – Free newsletter, that offers weekly inspirational and practical language learning content. You also get access to a free course!
- Fluent in 3 Months Premium – Benny's premium membership site with tons of content for ambitious language learners. The membership fee lasts a lifetime. My Review.
- Conversation Countdown – If you want to learn how to speak a new foreign language within a week
- Why German is Easy – If you struggle with learning German
- Why Spanish is Easy – If you struggle with learning Spanish
- Fluent in 3 Months – The blog that started it all, just received a new fresh look and highly recommended.