This week I'm happy to welcome long-time listener Marcus from Tasmania on to the show to talk about identity, culture and building relationships through languages.
Support the Podcast
I've started a Patreon for this purpose. Basically you can contribute however much you think the show is worth to you. You'll also get access to exclusive bonus materials, like behind the scenes recordings.
Listen to the episode
- Marcus' language learning story
- Our identity and how it's formed
- His experience speaking Arabic with refugees
- How to use languages as a way to build lasting relationships
- The value of learning the minority language
- How to improve integration through language learning
- and much more!
- Season 3 Episode 9 with Richard Benton (similar topic)
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.
If you enjoyed the episode, don’t hesitate to share it using the social media buttons below. I’d also be super stoked if you would take a minute to leave an honest review of the show on iTunes. It really means a lot to me and the show and I appreciate you taking the time.
To stay updated with the show, use the following links to subscribe:
iTunes – For iDevices and PCs
Player.fm – Multi-platform support
Stitcher – Alternative to above
Thanks to this week's guest, Marcus Furness!